Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, on the "newer" boxes of khorne berserkers,on the back where it shows the painted models it shows their backpack thingies like the ones that are on iron warriors, when really its just the same old backpacks.That gets me kinda mad. Before i open the box its like hey cool new backpacks then i open it and im like wut the hell?!Has any one else noticed this before?GW YOU LIARS! :angry: :angry: :angry: B) :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
1,019 Posts
Ahemm...

Why is this here?
You want tips to paint your backpacks?

I dont really mind the backpacks, unless they look horrible or the hole doesnt match (so it sits at an angle).
I think the new ones look better and are easier to paint (dont know why really...more flat surfaces i guess :blink: )

But if you really HATE the backpacks...then just dive into your bitz box (i assume you have one) and have skulls instead of side vents (you know, the two thingies that stretch out on the backpack). Add a zombie head on a hook so it dangles from the pack. Give it a wicked paint job with leering daemon faces. Add battle damage, claw marks, personal marks gauged into the armor of the pack.
Just something...
If the materials you have look like crap...then fix it!

Hope that helped.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.