Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chearleading is not a damn "sport" no matter how much you argue about it. A whole bunch of hot nearly naked women dancing about eroticly is not i sport, it is nearly pleasure for us guys

anyone agree/disagree?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any male who doesnt is either gay, or is um...........RETARDED!!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah the jumps........ :blink:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yeah!!! Agreed!!!! I don't like the sort of people that go into cheerleading in genral!
but as if you could refuse to watch them.... :D

How about some 40K cheerleaders while your gaming...okay that might be anoying, but we could dress them up as Sisters of Battle only with a little less armour!!!

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Riptor as of 12:30 am this morning Micckey has begun hunting you down

·
Registered
48 Posts
A bunch of the girls I'm friends with at school are on the cheer squad. I agrue with them endlessly about their cheerleading not being a sport. Grrrrrrr. :angry:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm, 40k cheerleaders if they dont like the oppostion they could blow thier heads off, sounds interesting. My best friend is a cheerleader, she always tries to tell me to get a life other than 40k, thats girls for ya! :lol:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Originally posted by RiptorAmashi@Jun 23 2003, 17:32
My best friend is a cheerleader, she always tries to tell me to get a life other than 40k, thats girls for ya! :lol:
Ahem...no i will actually agree with you on that one. Too be honest i am ashamed of the people within my gender. WE ALL SUCK! We are cold, heartless, vain, arrogant and shallow. And if i hear another girl moan over a broken nail or over a mere spot, i'll blow my top.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am of the opinion that most women are allergic to cheerleading. Have you seen the size of the lumps it brings out on their chests?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If my girlfreind only saw this chat she'd freak and probably yell at me because im cold and heartless, of course i wouldnt argue, she once told me to be myself so cold and heartless i stand :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Jun 23 2003, 21:45
Hey, I like women who suck! Nothing wrong with it!
As long as they swallow

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL that was good, but what if they bite OW my cousin had that happen, it was not pretty!, he was in surgery for like a week!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Originally posted by Dragonslayero+Jun 24 2003, 05:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dragonslayero @ Jun 24 2003, 05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Ok I think that was the actual point of this whole discussion...

Hey good to have you back sister![/b]

It's giood to be back!! I missed you guys and the rantics here!

<!--QuoteBegin--Belial

As long as they swallow [/quote]
Belial? I'm surprised by you! :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was originally but it shrugged off, i mean he's titled to his opinion, even if he is the moderator person!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Originally posted by Sister_mel@Jun 23 2003, 14:11
Ahem...no i will actually agree with you on that one. Too be honest i am ashamed of the people within my gender. WE ALL SUCK! We are cold, heartless, vain, arrogant and shallow. And if i hear another girl moan over a broken nail or over a mere spot, i'll blow my top.
Well, guys can be over-confident, horny, self absorbed jerks, both genders definitely have their faults. Besides, many (most, really) of the girls I know are plenty tough, definitely not the type to moan over a spot or a broken nail...

Okay, at the risk of being deemed retarded and/or gay (I am neither one, by the way), I will have to say I've never really been much for watching cheerleaders or any of that sort of thing. Don't know why, I'm just not. Now is it a sport? Well, I would say no, but not because it is or isn't physically taxing. I have no idea how taxing it can be, but there's no real competition in it...sort of like dancing is not really a sport. (whereas, say, curling, which is probably less physically taxing, but has a stronger competitve aspect, is)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.