Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the bright lance turret for my converted falcon into wave serpent about a month ago. should i call them or email em or just wait some more??

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im on east coast usa and i got the regular shipping. i know it takes a while but its been over a month! should it take this long?

·
Registered
353 Posts
My friend ordered a wave serpant from forge world about... I think 8 months ago, he still hasn't gotting it. I would try calling them to make sure they sent it out and such.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
:blink: 8 months!? Man if they took more than a month with an order of mine I'd say 'thank you very much I don't need it anymore'. Preferably after they shipped it >:].

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
You should definantly complain to them.
They had some problems earlier with them moving into new offices but that should be over now.
Just complain, if your lucky maybe they'll even compensate by some means...it is possible...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that would be sweet. ill say i suffered emoutional truma and threaten to sue them!! no ill email em and see wat they say. thx guys

8 months??!! wow id be *****ed.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeah, 8 months seems really extreme... I'd e-mail them at about the month mark. That's a reasonable time for them to deliver it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Originally posted by Dragonslayero@Sep 22 2003, 09:17
Just complain, if your lucky maybe they'll even compensate by some means...it is possible...
Yeah, GW have a habit of trying to buy your silence. :p ;)

·
Registered
969 Posts
yeah, there ya go Salamander sue them for every penny/pence/euro penny/deutsch mark! oh wait... then we wouldn't have anymore Warhammer 40k...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol right after i wrote my last post, my mom tells me i have a package from england. lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Was it the right package?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Originally posted by higgo@Sep 27 2003, 19:25
you waited 8 ***ing mounths send them some nasty virus the go and egg ther oficers
Yeah, 'cause that's bound to make the stuff get there quicker...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.