1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
The Remigo Chapter

·
Registered
190 Posts
The Warpstorm Knights... A Space Marine Chapter born of the geenseed and battle doctorine of the Raven Guard.

Motto:
"Take the fight to your Enemies, It is easier to defat the Foes of the Emperor if they are not aware they are fighting"

Battle cry:
"Our Faith shall be our Armor, Our Weapons their Redemption"

·
Registered
485 Posts
My Dark Angels army is called 'Sword of the Emperor (not very original I know)
My Necron army is called 'Abyssal Knights'

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have two SM armies:

Crimson Tears (DIY Vanilla Chapter)
Led by Damion Bathony

"The soldiers with no home, the wandering warriors traveling through the stars."

Childer of Malkav (Dark Angels Sub-Chapter)
Led by Alucard Gungrave

"Madness is our gift; we see what you cannot. Only Malkav and his Childer can see the true reality of our galaxy!"

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by Grand_Master_Emazrael@Jun 29 2003, 23:59
Master Belial how do you justify the name? The dark angels see the emperor as a man and i think they would be called Swords of the Lion
I think I have been influence by Astelans ramblings in Angels of Darkness, the part where he goes on about how the pre heresy Dark Angels (and Fallen) were loyal to the Emperor first and the Lion second.

Thats the best explanation I can give, hope it answers your question

·
Registered
8 Posts
Demon Chasers.

The Demon Chaser is nothing more than a slayer of daemons. He may be found as an armored warrior bedecked in forced serpentine scar-marks; a figure sheathed from within his Chapter's uniform sand-colored power-frame.

"Our thrill is eternal in that there are always daemons close at hand to kill."

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well if I were to take a Space Marine Army, my army name was going to be the following, well at least the commanders name...

Norax of the 24th Emperors Shining Blade of the Adeptus Astartes

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.