Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I´ve kinda been admiring the Tau from a far for some time and kinda wanting to start up a force but I feel I should wait for the new codex.

Do you guys know when it´s coming out?

·
421 Posts
tau codex is set to be available the 20th of februari, but comments from salesmen say you better prepare to see then at the 28th at first, as there will be some issues with distribution and production.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I've heard that since the February issue of WD previewed it, it will be available in March, since WD always previews new codices and things a month before they come out.

·
Supreme Evil Overlord
4,873 Posts
The Tau armydeal is on the GW site no, it's releasedate is 3rd of March, the rest on the line might get 2 to 3 weeks later.

·
With Oden On Our Side...
1,137 Posts
The only thing I know is Release in March, Previews out in Febuary. New models will start coming out in the following weeks to months.

Last I heard, Shadowsun's Boxed Set is coming in May, Sniper Drone Teams in Febuary (but I think that got moved back to March). I didn't get a chance to run by the store today, so I haven't heard anything new really.

·
Registered
390 Posts
It is worth it... you save some money and get a lot of new units. you can discuss the Armypack here... Yes that's a link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts