Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was'nt sure where to post this but recently I've been playing a table top game for dark aged britain but I'm not sure where to get the models. I live in the u.k and I would prefer to buy them from a store but I don't mind that much. Thanks anyone who posts.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks theese models look good. Just a couple of problems (wrong size and expensive metal minis) but I can just shove them on a 25mm base and I won't be needing that many anyway. Do they have any stores?
Edit: Ah actualy I found these guys (Irregular Miniatures) who have the exact model types I need and only cost 75p each!

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
Od recommend that you dont buy too many from one manufacturer until you have samples as there are large differences in sizing from make to make.

For Dark Age models i know that 'Gripping Beast' have a good range- they brought out a load of romano-british and later models after Warhammer Historicals brought out Age of Arthur supplement for Warhammer Ancient Battles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.