Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Well if shes the only girl, then shes the 80% of girls. Aparantly Bornins a fith girl (according to his sig) :lol:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's true....
As noted in some other topic around here we have 1.2 girls on the site... bornin is the 0.2 part

·
Registered
245 Posts
finaly something i agree on
but isn't sis_mel at some holidays or something...
she had a long down time, then we saw a couple of post, but since then not a word...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Either holidays or she's busy with something, I haven't seen her on MSN for a while too. Maybe I'll see her online today (there's certain days she's normally online in the evening), otherwise I'll send her an e-mail telling her you all miss her :D !

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yes, we need that little touch of womanism to our ever so lovely forum. She'll probably reappear at some point in the near future.

·
Registered
959 Posts
she's probably off burning heretics or little kids or something... what happened to that other chick who joined? havent seen her around in awhile.

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Be thankful that Maggie Thatcher doesnt like warhammer and is registered on LO...

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Originally posted by ColonelKillmore@Jun 20 2003, 15:08
Wow......Our so-far only chance of having a touch of womanism is Bornin. We are doomed. :(
Hmm, dont worry, theres always the real world...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Real world? What real world, what are you trying to say!?
*Looks frightened at his well-locked door, trying not to think of the horrors that might lurk behind it.

·
1,019 Posts
Fools, there is no "real" world.
Havent you seen that documentary?
M-m-matrix something...

That really opened my eyes!

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Oh, silly me. Let me re-phrase that -

Oh well, theres always the matrix (You know the film where the sentinals arnt pansys on legs)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Aye, that movie is interesting... but I think I prefer the safety of my gaming room.
*checks locks, feels relieved when the door won't open.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.