Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I just so happens that I picked up a few minotaurs w/ great weapons the other day, and I decided to look into dual wielding minotaur for a conversion idea. Low and behold, when I reach the online store the only models available for purchase are the Doombull and Standard Bearer. My curiosity piqued, I went to the BoC classic section and they had a link to Classic minotaurs, with no minotaurs to be found inside.

Does anyone know what this might mean?

-New models on the horizon
-A simple web hiccup
-Have they all become tasty treats and gone to the great pasture in the sky?

Any info is appreciated.

-Huzzah

·
351 Posts
They're revamping the store constantly these days. If you really need something from special order you need to get it ASAP. GW is pulling all kinds of stuff off their site as you read this. I would try ebay.

·
481 Posts
If you run out of luck with that and they no longer have them, a great way to convert minotaurs is using a box of iron guts, and some of the new elven steed heads, put the heads on the iron guts, add some horns in, your can green stuff a little fur if you like. I have seen some people use this conversion and it looks really nice, you may want to give it a try if you have no luck with the metal ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts