Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but i dont feel like searching through the forums :p

Where is everybody from?

Im from British Columbia, Canada.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm from Wilmington, Delaware, USA. Delaware is that flyspeck south of Philadelphia Pennsylvania :)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Mestreech!!!
Okay officially it's Maastricht but the ppl who speak the local dialect know better than that! It's located in the south of the Netherlands.

·
Registered
506 Posts
WALES!!!!! :D
welsh And proud!!!!!!
and i live in the middle of nowhere where most people woulden't know where hell it is, but i'll tell you anyway. I live in the small farming village of Drefach. Believe it or not I'm your typical country girl! ;) And i'm WELSH!

WALES IS NOT IN ENGLAND!!!!!! Wales has nothing to do with the english, and we are not english!!! Wales is an independant country! Sorry but I'm fed up of people thinking otherwise.

·
Registered
959 Posts
im from Perth Australia but for the past 4 years ive been living in hell- the middle east, Oman

·
Registered
581 Posts
Originally posted by Sister_mel@May 1 2003, 11:55
WALES IS NOT IN ENGLAND!!!!!! Wales has nothing to do with the english, and we are not english!!! Wales is an independant country! Sorry but I'm fed up of people thinking otherwise.
An independent country you say? Don't get me wrong, I know full well that Wales is very much not England and that they are two different things, but aren't they both part of Great Britain (or the United Kingdom...I always wondered what the distinction was...), GB being the country?

I'm from the same place as RTSPoser. Bowie, MD, USA, just outside of Washington, D.C. (though I'm in College Park just down the road attenging the University there right now).

Edit: Not quite sure why the quote thing is so messed up... :huh: :blink:

·
Knight-Champion
2,141 Posts
Newcastle, England!

And Mel, I'm fed up of people thinking there is only Great Britain too, England, Wales, Scotland and even Ireland all seem to get bunched together, yet somehow people always think of American states as nigh-on seperate countries!

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Vordingborg, Denmark (I am a British citizen - used to live in Furneux Pelham, Hertfordshire - but I've been living here for almost 17 years)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Originally posted by ARMYMAN@May 4 2003, 19:57
currently in Leavenworth, Kansas. Originaly from Shohomish, Washington.
Isn't Leavenworth the name of a prison...?

·
Registered
664 Posts
ya, its where all the federal ppl go to prison, i.e. all the ppl in the military

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.