Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be shocked if this hasn't come up before, however searches on both "where" and "buy" come up with nothing. I suspect I'm not actually clicking the button, but in fact am clicking the "Pet the Pretty Kitty" button.

People seem to be in love with the hirstarts website, and the molds would make exactly what I want. However, by the time I pay for all the molds and plaster, I may be cheaper off simply buying premade things. I know, because I have seen them, that there are various manufacturers for dungeon systems, fantasy buildings, sci-fi scenery, etc. For the life of me I can't remember any of the names of these manufacturers. I've tried hitting up google, but half of what I get are for the wrong kind of fantasy dungeon models. Mistress Vicky is not going to help me out here.

What other places are there that people know of? My current quest is to pick up a modular dungeon system for playing D&D minis, however I'm looking for more general information. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Froglok said:
you can find some good terrain on ebay some times or try this website http://www.amera.co.uk/ I have not bought anything from there yet but it looks pretty good and its cheap.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Froglok, you are a life saver with that link, I was just going to post where I can get some decent road and city terrain and that place is awesome! Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.