Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
536 Posts
for the warband do we follow one chaos god or all of them.

Name: Draco

Faction: Warband

Description: tall, long black hair and pale and and long scar over his left eye

Equipment:chain mail, long sword, and a cloak and leather glove with the symbol of Slaanesh of them and a dark steed

Backstory: as a young ophian she was found by a high preistess of Slaanesh and inducted in to her cult when a raid on the cult HQ happend he fought back a slaid many of the lawmen. He was honured for his devotion by Slaanesh by being allowed to become a knight to the dark prince. upon finishing he traing he took great pleasure in giving him self a scar and giving the pain to Slaanesh.

· Registered
536 Posts
Ok i'm back and ready to make those silly little villagers feel the bit of my sword and give their pain to Slaanesh so it can be enjoyed like many other pleasures.

· Registered
536 Posts
I don't know if you can still join King_Nerd we are to far into the game to allow new players i think. but I would check with Dr. Nick to make sure.

· Registered
536 Posts
Ok, then next time we stop in a town i will leave some whiskey with your name on. ( it might have some thing that will push you to the limts of your understanding of hte pleasure that Slannesh can offer.)

· Registered
536 Posts
I agree with Sotek, this one work out to be fun we sould do another one some time in the near furture if possible.

Ad Berny thanks for the headsup.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.