Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 40 of 347 Posts

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Okay, so it looks like we have enough people to get this started now, so, the groups are as follows at this point in time:

Warband:
Berny Mac : Luthor Vestroth (Chaos Champion): Leader.
Brother Ares: Draco ( Knight): Lieutenant
NPC's: 9 Beastmen (Luthor's followers), 2 Chaos Warriors.

Survivors:
Ginjerninja: Gerheart Flamebond (Low level Fire Mage)
iamspartacus: Father Flanders (Priest) : Leader.
Sotek: Dorek Heldenrich (Formerly Captain of the Town Militia) : Lieutenant.
NPC's: 20 random ragtag angry survivors, armed with various farm implements etc.

@iamspartacus- You may have some prayers to Sigmar, but there won't be any official rules for them. Just tell me in game when you want to pray, and what the desired effect is, and we'll see what happens...:)

Well, I'm just about ready to start the action threads, ther will be one for each faction, and I hope I can trust the members of one group not to look at the other groups thread, as that will spoil it.

Anything else people have to ask/say before I start the action threads?

· Registered
534 Posts
yes please dont look, if i can resist my curiosity to look then you can too for the betterment of the story! dont be a coward and look, just cuz you know we are better:shifty: . lol
ok ill tell you in game if im praying for sigmar to do something. other than that id say we are good to go!

oh and i was curious as to what the villagers had, aka like pole weapons, heavy weapons, flaggellant weapons, ranged weapons, as it would be useful, but i guess you can tell me in game.

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
iamspartacus said:
oh and i was curious as to what the villagers had, aka like pole weapons, heavy weapons, flaggellant weapons, ranged weapons, as it would be useful, but i guess you can tell me in game.
Just an assortment of things such as Pitchforks, knives, scythes, sickles, some short swords, a couple of bows. It doesn't really matter, if they kill something, they kill it regardless of what weapon they used.

Okay, I'll start the action thread tomorrow I think, as I'm fairly tired ATM (stayed up all last night having a LAN), and I don't have my game notes with me right now (I have them all written down on a note pad).

Anything else?

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just made the Warband action thread. As for the text written in white, please only Berny Mac read it, as it's information only his character knows, being the leader. Thanks Brother Ares.

I should get the Survivors thread done soon, I'll PM you guys when it's ready, and I'll post here.

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sorry for the double post, but I just finished the Survivors Action thread, now we can truly get this game started! Yay!:)

See you guys in the game;)

· Registered
536 Posts
Ok i'm back and ready to make those silly little villagers feel the bit of my sword and give their pain to Slaanesh so it can be enjoyed like many other pleasures.

· Registered
600 Posts
Name: Burzuk Splithoof

Faction: Warband

Description: A secert Worrshiper of Nurgle but has stayed quiet about this following but is starting feel his devosion

Equipment: Old Scimitar, Large Cleaver, toughend leather breastplate, couble of throwing spears.

Backstory: Joined the raiding party to advance his position with in the Herd.

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
All good Khazad Varn, welocme to the game.

Just a bit of revision guys, you now have the 9 beastmen, Luthor, Draco, Burzuk and Talon in the group. (Talon being the NPC).

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Yeah, but the survivors have more people than you guys..oh, wait, now they don't. Well, then there's no excuse now warband! I'll try to hurry it along so everyone can join in, I'll get this bit done quickly (the surviviors have just woken up the next day, so you're not that far behind;) )

· Bork! Bork! Bork!
542 Posts
Name: Delford

Faction: Survivors

Description: Delford has short dark brown hair taht is starting to grey from old age. He is six foot one and has dark green eyes.

Equipment: Delford is amed with a Oak Bow and Short Sword and weasrs ligh/leather armor wit ha light grreen and brown cloak.

Backstory: Delford was one os the Villages oldest rangers. All though sometimes made fun of by younger rangers and scouts Delford could always prove that experiance and skill with the bow can overcome age. Little else is known about Delford as he lives alone in the Villlage's nearby forest(Is there one?) in a old creeky cottage, he moved their after his wife died when they were traveling across country. Delford mainly hunts for the village and can often be seen at teh pub drinking...until the Maruaders came.

Argh. Here is my first try in RP and I made up my own class as there is no Ranger or Scout class...guess that could be a woodsman. Tel me if I need to correct this :D

Edit; Didnt notice this thread was 4 pages long... is it to late to join?

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Hey Pancakes, sure, you can join, your just in with the survivors. Make sure you read the whole survivor Action thread before posting, though, just to make sure you are up to date.

As for a forest near the town...the town was in the middle of the forest, so yeah, I'd say there was a forest near the town..;)

Doesn't matter what class you are, as long as you have a concept, there is no system in this game, it's free-form.

So, you may post whenever you wish.

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sotek said:
how many posts does the chaos guys have now? It doesnt really matter, for when I see them in combat, they will feel the anger of the SURVIVORS!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
The chaos warband are a bit slack at the moment. Khazad Varn has been posting, but I haven't heard from Berny Mac in about 3 days. Brother Ares should post again soon, he's been pretty good with keeping up to date.

Oh, and Pancakes, feel free to post whenever you want in the survivors thread, you'll have to get in there sooner or later.

· Registered
133 Posts
Name: Gerthrak

Faction: Warband

Description: Tall and agile. Dark brown (fur?) A beard with bones plaited through it

Equipment: Two short axes and anything he can find

Backstory: Gerthrak was a bloodthirsty scout for a great warlord in the Drakwald. Gerthrak and his bitter rival Mernek – a huge gor the largest of the warband, would always compete to gain the favour of the warlord. But one stormy night something terrible happened – Mernek killed the warlord and Gerthrak was next. Gerthrak had enough sense not to give into his bloodlust and fled, Mernek hot on his heels (or hoofs). The chase continued for 2 months. Gerthrak had the advantage of speed and knowledge of the environment but Mernek had stamina.

Eventually Mernek gave up the chase but Gerthrak never set foot in the Drakwald. Heading further and further north, joining in many raids along the way, Gerhtrak stumble upon a warband of chaos who was fleeing from an army of peasants. He soon agreed to help the warband in anyway he could so long as he feed his hunger for war.

Is this ok?

· LO Zealot
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
Yep, that's fine bleach.

You can be a a beastman if you want, or there is one more chaos warrior position to fill if you like.

You character is fine, I'll introduce you into the game ASAP.

--Cool, now we have 4 people apiece.:)

EDIT: Okay, I've put you as a beastman, if you want to change, just let me know. Also, if you want to be a beastman, tell me whether you want to be a Gor or an Ungor. (Gor's are bigger, stronger and more intelligent, Ungor's are smaller, faster and less intelligent). I'll presume you are a Gor unless you say otherwise.

21 - 40 of 347 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.