Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking that maybe there should be a general discusssion forum for whfb so we could keep wh40k and whfb seperated. and some of the other forums could be a good idea such as a painting one.

let me know what you think.

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
The FB section got what the 40k section has. The "general stuff" section fits to both 40k and FB, but I will reconsider this when we get more fb members and the normal general forum is getting so many posts that its hard to follow up.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Hey Blackie, I know I'ved asked before and that but any chance of a Gen disscussion for the FB forum? I don't want to sound like I'm pushing or trying to force you :D But please? We now have quite a few for the FB section now and the forum will be a new welcome, so what do you say?

·
10,982 Posts
Yes BiD we did,but I'm sure you'll notice that that's mainly a 40k forum (being a mainly 40k site) so any FB stuff gets pushed way back and down quickly. So I'm just asking if he would consider it, ok? :D

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Originally posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard@Feb 24 2004, 00:04
FB stuff gets pushed way back and down quickly
I know, but I dont think making a general discussion forum for FB would help much. Getting more members that plays FB would be much better..

So keep voting for us at the FB toplist, that helps..

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I'll grant that most of the threads in GD are 40k, but how many topics are active (aka get replies several times a day)? I think there's plenty of room for both 40k and WFB, if those WFB thingies actually get posted.

·
10,982 Posts
Hm, I suppose your right. But I think most FB players don't post there because it gets lost so quickly and most don't reply there, most gen FB stuff is at the bottom of the armies page. But I see your point.

I'll see if I can get any new players over Blackie, I'll try ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.