Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my brothers army lists, that i thought of so far, they are suposed to be competetive but easy to use and able to take on all armies, any prefences on which list (he insistes on 2 monoliths) and any advice on what to miss out put in etc. (as i've never played necrons before and he insists on 2 monliths they may be pretty rubbish)

Necron lord- res, orb warsythe- 150
Necron lord - res. orb staff of light -140

10 necrons - 180
10 necrons - 180
10 necrons - 180

4 detroyers- 200

2 moniliths- 470

this is the army he uses currently and is surprisingly effective, the necrons fire as the enemy advance with the destroyers advancing on a flank giving surpressing fire, when they're engaged in combat the near invincble moniliths will pull them out of combat and the necrons rapid fire them into oblivion. when this army fell down was armys like gaurd and tau, who they had serious problems with, so on to the second list:

Necron lord- res orb warsythe-150
necron lord- res orb staff of light- 140

12 necrons - 216
12 necrons - 216
6 flayed ones - 108

4 destroyers - 200

2 monoliths - 470

this is pretty much the same as before except the falyed ones will infiltrate and provide a destrarion from the warriors or deep strike, anyway onto the third list

Necron lord- res orb- 140

9 flayed ones- 162

12 necrons- 216
12 necrons- 216

3 destroyers- 150
3 destroyers- 150

2 monoliths - 470

this is the third army and will act like the first two combined, flayed ones infiltrate and the 2 destroyer squads on the flanks qhile the main phlanx advance.

Anyway i thank in advance for any help (which will be gratefully recieved)

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Take a look at the list i made for you/him, its ready and posted in the army builder thread.

As for struggling against Tau, i cant quite understan that. Ive never lost to Tau when using a Lith, and he has 2! Then again, no Scarabs. I think that may be a downfall.

2 Lords at this level are a waste, the second has no real purpose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.