Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i go skaven or tomb kings? i really need a reply right away!
:a

thanks.........

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
It depends on what you want. If you want a horde army that can grow bgger with tough elites, but can almost die automatically via the dead of one character then go TKs.

Or if you what a very enteraining army that will most likely destroy half your own army as well as your opponents, but has the potentional to be a devastating army if used well, then Skaven is your choice.

But we can't make your mind up for you. Why don't you buy both army books, have a read and decide which you like best. Or make a 500pt army of both and play with each to get a feel for the army, and pick your favourite one.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Skaven just plain look and are cooler, although i have to admit Tomb Kings have been spiffed up a lot since their inception

·
Registered
62 Posts
you have to think whether you want to paint hundreds of rats cuz' that's what's gonna happen when you collect Skaven.

On the other hand, Tomb Kings are easy to paint and they look kinda cool too, especially the Tomb Guard, Ushabati, Tomb Scorpion and the Casket of Souls.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Yes you have to paint lots of rats but with Tomb Kings you have to paint everything in bone colours, and you can't really change it. With Skaven you can vary the fur colour.

Stell Skull your sig says that your VCs are going to ride the world of humanity, right? If so what are the Vamps going to drink? :huh: ;) :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.