Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to a 1000 points, 20 person tournament and can't decide which of my armies to use...

Necron
Lord: Warscythe, Phase Shifter, Resurrection Orb, Gaze of Flame
10 Warriors
10 Warriors
3 Destroyers
3 Destroyers
4 Pariahs
With this army I would sit the Lord inside the unit of Pariahs and form a circle around them with the other units (warriors in front to block LOS to the Pariahs/Lord). Sit back and shoot away with the Lord there to allow all units to We'll Be Back no matter what theyre hit with, then if the enemy gets too close jump the Lord and Pariahs forward to help with CC.

Space Wolves
Wolf Lord: Wolf Claw, Storm Shield, Jump Pack, Wolftooth Necklace, Saga of the Warrior Born
10 Grey Hunters: 2x Plasma Guns
10 Grey Hunters: 2x Flamers
3 Wolf Guard w/ Jump Packs: 1 w/ Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield, 2 w/ Power Weapons
5 Wolf Guard: Bolt Pistol and CCW
6 Long Fangs: 2x Heavy Bolters, 1 Missile Launcher, 1 Plasma Cannon, 1 Lascannon
Again I would pretty much sit still and shoot away until the enemy close with me a little then bring the WG/Lord and the 5 man unit of WG forward and engage 1 enemy unit at a time if possible, if not the grey hunters would also jump forward into CC.

Which army would you use and why would you use it? What are the pros and cons of each in everyones opinion? Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
stumbled upon this while browsing the forums, shame no one tried to help you out. what army did you end up using?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.