Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which clan fluffwise would most likely have a walker themed army? I'm leaning towards Bad Moonz because they always have the biggest and the best. At first it seems like maybe evil sunz but they are more interested in faster vehicles like trukks and bikes. What do you think?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well. really you can do anything for fluff. I vote...
Renegade Snakebites!!!
So you have a bunch of grots sick of getting kicked around and eaten and all so they start collecting all the metal whirling bit of enemy tanks and what not, build some kans and, one fatefull night, storm out of camp! Fluff wise, it totally works as the snakebites would just leave all the scrap techy stuff strewn across the battle field ripe for the grots to take. They come across an exiled snakebit big mec and you have an HQ - maybe he even instigated the grot rebellion getting then to sneak out at night looting the battlefield.
That's fun.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'd say Goffs are your best choice. They value stompy, footsloggin hordes and close combat. Dreds fit right in.
Evil Suns/Speed Freeks like fast stuff only so they're out.
Snakebites like low-tech so they're out.
Bad Moons could work too.
Deff Skulls could work as they loot all the dred-parts.
Blood Axes are too sneaky for them.

·
The Unpredictable
471 Posts
I love Jezreel's idea... it is just fantastic... however, Goffs as they like to get stuck in.

If I was making it. I would steal jezreels' idea

·
Registered
835 Posts
Fun idea... but you'll be left with nothing but kans, a mek, and some grots.... very limited army selection there. Who knows though, it looks like the new Imperial Armor may contain a bunch of new grot stuff, so hey.
My army fluff is the opposite- not a single grot or snot to be seen. The warboss blamed them so much he demanded that they all be killed (although of course many escaped and could be potentially starting a rebellion).

Anyhow, you may want to consider how the walkers fit the rest of your army fluff and paint scheme. If you like Blood Axes, they could be camoflouge colored. A goff conversion could have a bull skull glued on. Or, you could make them clanless and peint them however you want. The sky is the limit, just figure out what works for you and rock it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
LOL! I love it! Props to you Jgroover - I needed a good laugh tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts