Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm facing Eldar a lot, and would like to know wich Combination of Psychic powers on an Epistolary is the best combo against the wretched Xenos? That said, I do like to use the Avenger and Gate of infinity on my Terminator Epistolay.

But because I feel this could be an exiting topic to keep going, why not mention your favourite setup against each race for a Epistolary in terminator armour?

Mine:

ELDAR = The Avenger, Gate of infinity
DARK ELDAR = The Avenger, Gate of infinity
ORKS = The Avenger, Gate of infinity
TAU = The Avenger, Gate of infinity
NIDS = The Avenger, Gate of infinity
IMPERIAL GUARD = The Avenger, Gate of infinity
C'TAN = Smite, Gate of infinity
SPACE MARINES = Smite, Gate of infinity
SISTERS OF BATTLE = Smite, Gate of infinity
CHAOS = Null Zone, Gate of infinity

I don't do well with Big Blasts I've noticed, so Vortex is something I fear a bit. ^^

·
Torn ACL FTL
4,404 Posts
Null Zone and Gate are the standard for ==Me==. I run him with Sternguard so I need to be sure that whatever they hit will die, Null Zone helps a lot here.

Force Dome is handy too to keep those guys alive if the low AP weapons come calling.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love Vortex of doom personally.

I have killed many models and trashed a lot of people's armored vehicles with this spell. I hardly used gates of affinity or any deep strike rules since my dice rolls are really poor when it comes to those so I stay away.

but the Str 10 Ap 1 you can't go wrong with. I think it is those not for sure.

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
i personaly dont use psycic powers against eldar, my bro has them so i play against them a lot, iv found that my libraran ofton fails or gets hurt useing them, due to all the eldars ant psycic shizzle, i acctualy stopped useing a librarian for a while!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I always take null zone and vortex with a termy lib. Never take vortex with a standard power armour librarian because its heavy 1. If I dont take vortex I take smite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts