Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, insprired by undeadair's work on his ec pre hersey guys i have decided to take up a pre hersey army though i can not choose between thousand sons and world eaters.
Both i would use sm codex because the force would be on the brink or just become choatic not fully choas sm. I like the thousand sons because of there fluff and characters and how each guy is a librarian in his own way. But i like how the world eaters just run forward all guns blazing into combat, and i would use take the fight to them trait. But my prob with ts is i could not figure out a trait that would fit them. Any thoughts on what i should do would be appreciated greatly!

·
Registered
178 Posts
take the fight to them?1

What that is a Space marine trait!? isnt it? they all get berserk rage bloodlust and stuff like that too and they come equipped withCC weaps. Tjousands sons look good but they are Chaos which have no character or any decent stories forget Chaos go 4 SM!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
for world eaters... i would take the trait that allows them to take furious charge.. sorry forgot the actual trait name.. and the trait that allows them to take CCWs and BPs... the draw back would probably be Flesh Over Steel
for thousand sons... there arent many traits that relate to their style

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i meant sry but thank you, ya i think world eaters are a good idea!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lost Nemesis said:
His EC aren't pre-Heresy... they are in-Heresy. Hence all the Slaanesh stuff he's added to them, to make them look like Loyalists slowly going to Chaos. ;)
Creating a Marine list that can actually fight Marine lists and not lose all the fluff.

·
Registered
247 Posts
AgeofGold said:
Well, insprired by undeadair's work on his ec pre hersey guys i have decided to take up a pre hersey army though i can not choose between thousand sons and world eaters.
Both i would use sm codex because the force would be on the brink or just become choatic not fully choas sm. I like the thousand sons because of there fluff and characters and how each guy is a librarian in his own way. But i like how the world eaters just run forward all guns blazing into combat, and i would use take the fight to them trait. But my prob with ts is i could not figure out a trait that would fit them. Any thoughts on what i should do would be appreciated greatly!

Wow, I'm really flattered by this!

The best of luck with your army, man. To pull a pre-heresy army off convincingly takes a lot of dedication and conversion work to do (start collecting those Beakies!). Have a look at Adrian Smith's Horus Heresy card art - hopefully that'll inspire you to do more than just paint normal marines up in Pre-Heresy colors, but if you're on a tight budget sometimes that's all you can do! Also, I'd recommend scouring Ebay for a copy of WD#300 (US) for divine inspiration from the Custodes Astartes army showcased in there. Please keep me posted on the progress of your army! We'll start a club called the "Pre-Heretics" or something. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Just edited, but ya should i go ts or wb because i kinda like the red and gold of the ts but the wb have a better playing style but dont like there colors when there pre hersey. But i would still like to use the sm codex because no legion had fully thrown away the sm way in the early parts of the hersy. And also i like librarains alot an how they can be used in so many different ways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts