• a Dildo

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
It's pretty kewl, living in the Eye, having fun in the Warp with other Daemon things and stuff :D . I just have to stay away from that ordo malleus :angry: .

·
Registered
581 Posts
Definitely a SM, the redundant organs sounds like a nice precaution just in case...

·
Registered
664 Posts
I assume this is a dildo for females???? otherwise i want to take back my vote

GRRRR, My posts is still 67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Well duh! xaero...

You don't get any posts for topics in "off topic".

Oh, the voting part... as above, it has to be a female dildo...
And got to have nerves... for feeling :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
I just had to clarify, I dont like getting caught into something i cant get myself out of, um no pun intended i guess......

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
ack, why is the Hive Mind always left out?

think about it, nothing is better. If you were the Hive Mind, you'd have no remorse, no fear, no buillshit. plus, if your minions do well, kewl, you're winning. on the other hand, you can assuredly never die, cause when your minions die (the integral part of your very essence) your not diminished in any way. The only way to eradicate you would be to annihilate every last nid in the freaking univers (and GW won't let that happen, hehe).

cool or what?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Yeah that sound ok, but what are you exactly?

In my view, the hive mind is just a fat blob of a brain floating around in space somewhere, but that's my view...

What are you capable of doing?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Ork Warboss for me... No contest..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by CryoGenFX@Apr 24 2003, 02:46
ack, why is the Hive Mind always left out?

think about it, nothing is better. If you were the Hive Mind, you'd have no remorse, no fear, no buillshit. plus, if your minions do well, kewl, you're winning. on the other hand, you can assuredly never die, cause when your minions die (the integral part of your very essence) your not diminished in any way. The only way to eradicate you would be to annihilate every last nid in the freaking univers (and GW won't let that happen, hehe).

cool or what?
You might have a lot of power but i mean u cant do nothing except have ur guys kill kill kill.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Originally posted by Weez@Apr 24 2003, 17:37
You might have a lot of power but i mean u cant do nothing except have ur guys kill kill kill.
Yeah, and besides, the hours are terrible, there are no bennefits (when was the last time you saw the 'nids offering a healthcare package), and just try and get yourself a decent severance package!

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
nonono, you've got it all wrong. you're not a big blob, you're nothing. you're a psychic essence, an entity, a being of power, and you can fry poor psykers brains, you could sneak (invisibly) into Angelina Jolies bedroom (NOW, come say Hive Minds don't have fun :) )

and the hours ain't that bad, as you will have worked 24/7 as long as you've been in existance, so you wouldn't know of any other way :)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Are you telling me that Angelina Jolie will still be around in the 41st millenium?

Pull the other one... :p

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
hey dude! She _is_ beautiful like a goddess (I know I worship her like one), and gods do tend to live for quite some time, right? so why not her in the Y40K?

hoo! hah!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.