Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have very recently started a lizardmen army and i want to be able to do an army with white scales led by Gor-Rok. Would this be alright because i know that the fluff says white lizardmen are rare and saurus are only different shades of blue.

And could i justify it by saying they are from one of the polar colony's that contact was lost with when Chupayotl was washed away and using the counts as rule for Gor-Rok

Could i say they have adapted to the snowy environment and become white. but they are cold blooded and then i couldn't have dinosaurs.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Could be an ancient army if you want to stay on the fluff. As the Lizardmen tend to go white over the centuries. And you can have blue on their shadows.

So you don't have to migrate them on colder climates either :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Agreed. They can be a bunch of geezers, I mean Ancient Warriors. I think it'd look wicked-awesome as long as you use some color on all the ornaments, banners, etc. Go for it and post a pic when u're done.

Plus, my Saurus aren't Blue and have no problem skewering elves

·
Registered
62 Posts
Agreed....

Or... why not say they are delthius' long lost vangaurd army of starfleet unigon. Lost in space for thousands of years explains the colour, and it all fits into the fluff perfectly well.

Thats the beauty of an amphibious race that appears from pools of water created by ancient space aliens, let your imagination run wild :silly:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts