• tauthey will all be wiped out fighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok someone suggested that tyranids could take over the universe and other people say other races will do it. i have set up this poll to see who people will overall take over the universe eventually.

i know gw are extremely unlikely to destroy 40k otherwise they will have to lose most of the people who buy it already so please vote.

thanks

ok i have just looked at the post and tau and they will all be wiped out have come out as one (sorry) so just couint this as tau unless the mods can adjust this.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Chaos if were talking about the universe and not only the mortal realm.
They got deamons created by and powered by the warp and its not like someone ever will destroy the warp.....:p

·
Registered
123 Posts
I voted for Orks just because they have the best fluff as far as being able to conquer planets and for the way they accomplish it. Besides I just had my chaotic butt whooped by a speed freak horde last night. What an impressive army they can be.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
735 Posts
Da Orks is gonna konker da oniverse cuz we ar da greenest and da meanest of da lot...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
231 Posts
defintely necrons are the only ones. Cuz what happens is they mass numbers and when the people are weak drop in and when s*%@ gets hard the ctan drop in and cream them so they are the only ones. Nids are too horrible against ctan and The Imperium is collapsing in on itself and are too weak against [email protected]#loads of necrons and ctan.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Onion, it takes alot of practice to get an Ork army right, not easy to pull off victories with a vanilla Ork list...just so much fun tryin...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i voted for necrons because i belive that since the ctan are really weak right now, and they can still take out almost eveyrthing. wat happens when the other two awaken and when the nightbringer gets stronger?

lol anybody who votes for eldar should read some more fluff. forget taking over the universe or galaxy...lets start with survival <_<

·
Registered
199 Posts
The Imperium is the only race fit to take over the universe

we would have done it already if it wasnt for that great twit Horus and his collection of assorted idiots

I admit though that tyranids are probably going to gave everyone a really hard time- god i hate bugs

I dont know what to make of the Necrons yet, they sound alot harder in fluff than they are on the table top- chances are they and the nids (not allying though) will probably smash the hell out of the imperium before anything important happens

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well Orks are the most numerous race in the galaxy and if they got themselves together and united they would overrun the Galaxy in no time.

·
Registered
454 Posts
id have to say chaos being a chaos player myself, and believing in my army is the first part in taking over the universe!

·
Registered
515 Posts
im not quite sure how it goes is it ''absolute power curupts absolutly''?

Mougie
Chaos it corrupts every thing its only a matter of time
true but how can u corrupt something that cant even speak?..

necrons tyanids and orks(telepathic daemons dont count)

GW should make a non ork hero with some rule like if 3/4 of the army gets killed then the orks turn on him, or sumit

what is ''fluff''?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Fluff is the word used for the non-game related background history and stories in 40K.

Personally, I think it should be called BEEF!

·
Registered
377 Posts
This is a pretty pointless question. I'll answer it from two viewpoints:
a ) None of them, because that would mean GW would have to stop selling 40K. :p (that's the cynical answer)
b ) None of them, because there will always be something to counter any large force. Bearing in mind that 40K is gothic sci-fantasy and therefore is designed for stories not realism (think narrativium). (that's the fluffy answer)

EDIT: Wrestling with smilies.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.