Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best Avatar/sig?

My votes:

Best Avatar: Toastee's old avatar...the smiley face, night club was pure genious B)

Best Sig: either mel's. lol nuns with guns!
or moncs. "the pimp father said to the pimp son, always keep yur pimpin hand strong" lol i laugh everytime i see it.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
It's real simple, but I love Carcaroth's sig. The text sounds standard for sigs, but when you see the hunger in the eyes of the smily ^_^ ... brilliant.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I have to agree...
Bornin definantly has the most eyecatching avatar :lol:

But I have to say there are other avatars out there that also make me laugh...
Must say I like Salamanders... William Tell LOL! :D

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Top two avatars IMO are BiD's and Salamanders while the top sig would have to be Mels(and her avatar comes in a close third)

WAIT..............stop press just after seeing Vampiric Drake8's avatar now its after storming down the inside to take first place. I love Family Guy.

Death "Ahhhhh man i am going to be a virgin forever"

*Few moments later

"Or am I?"

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HOLy crap i was just telling this chick about that last night. i laugh my ass off every time i think about it

WOOHOO i didnt know ppl liked my avatar. :rolleyes: i thought it it was cool when i found it.

i think i need a new sig. i dont play my salamanders much anymore, but ill ahve to thinkof something... :huh:

who else ahs a good avatar/sig? hmm well chemical caveman, i kinda liked yur old avatar, the link one was cool. yur new one is funny tho

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Heh, the DJ Smilie one I liked ^_^

But then all my avys and sigs are ok I suppose.

Am I the only one who doesn't seem to think BiDs avy is "DA BOMB" lol
I suppose when you've been on forums for the last 4 years, you see your share of nekkid women avys o.o

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think BiD's avatar is a secret device used to enslave the will of the weak. It's hard sometimes not to look at it even though it seems like I've seen it thousands of times... anyone with a Family Guy avatar rules!

As far as sigs, I usually dont pay much attention to 'em. But I think Mel's is the most nifty...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sister Mel's sig is class! As fellow girl gamers go she's a personal hero of mine

·
Registered
857 Posts
I nominate me! Anyone who has seen "It" is bound to like it. And I synergized my avatar, rank and sig. Mmmmm, synergy...

·
Registered
454 Posts
my sig is ultimatly the worst here

·
Registered
128 Posts
also, i need a new signiture...as cool as seph is (i look up to, worship, and wish he was real) i need a funny one...thats the only thing that really is cool....XD hmm.....*chekcs thru files* sephiroth,sephiroth,sephiroth..oh! the one thing i made of seifer! lol, i take images and mees around with them =D its fun....if i can make it work, look out for Seifer, cop style(big yellow hair, smiley bagdge, and big sunglsses :lol: )

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we all know BiD is, but other then his i want to know who u guys think is good. yea i like everything statics new one its funny

·
Registered
128 Posts
i do think yours is funny (i fell out of my chair laughing first time i saw it, as well as everythingstatic's....) i also like anybodies that has to do with Final Fantasy VII...im a fanatic. but, then again, dont have a life outside of my basement...(got my mini's down there to paint, small frigde with lemon-lime koolade(the best ever)and a ps2 with FF's 1-10...i really do not have a life :lol: )

·
Registered
735 Posts
Ya all know dat Bornin's avatar is da best, so stop votin...WAAAGH!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.