Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I'll get mine in exactly a week, along with a Defiler, some Cadians, and probably some Plague Marines (none of these things is actually needed for any of my armies, but it just looks kewl).

·
Registered
959 Posts
argh mines months away. as soon as im back in oz im gonna get it straight away.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Omfg I can't wait for the Eot codex, its gonna kick ass. as soon as it's out, im'a bail down to my game shop and get it.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I think it varies, on the GW site it says codex EoT will be released 8th of june and Defiler 14th of june, with the other new boxes either 14th or later. But I can buy everything in 5 days :D in one of my local stores... dunno why he gets the Defiler so early, but I'm sure as hell happy with it!! Now my only dilemma is: should I paint it up for my Iron Warriors (for whom I already have too many heavy support), or for my World Eaters (who only have 1 heavy so far)?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm not sure what the exact dates are, but I'm sure it varies place to place. I'll probly head downtown and find out today if it's available.

·
Registered
123 Posts
This stinks, it's now Monday 9, June 2003, and none of my local stores have anything in stock yet. I'm pulling my hair out! They aren't even sure when they're going to get their shipment.

A very jealous,

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
379 Posts
yeah I just signed up for the EoT, and I'm heading down to look for that codex!

btw, the site F*CKING ROCKS

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
WHOOOPIEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that, but I just bought the codex and the Defiler :D ! In fact I already assembled the Defiler :p . By Khorne that model is awesome!!! And not quite as difficult to assemble as I feared. Just one tip for you all: pin the turret, so you can twist it. If you don't it can't turn around, which would be a shame.

·
Registered
379 Posts
hell yeah kudos bornin, I'm just waiting to get paid this weekend so i can go spend $300+ on 40k, im getting the defiler, the eot codex, and a buttload of marines!

thanks for the turret pinning tip, it'll come in handy :D

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
n/p :) . Btw also pay a little attention to the positioning of the legs, I have mine so that even when I extend the claws (yes, these can be moved) it's fairly stable, but I think if you put the legs too much to the back the model's gonna fall over to the front if you don't have one of the claws on the ground.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i've got it and it rocks the Ulthwe strike forces is great in large battles thanks to the Seer Council and the Spear of Khaine.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah I might extend my eldar into two armies an Ulthwe army and an Ulthwe strick force. Mmmmmm can anyone say two seer councils plus spear of khaine and Meugan ra with some banshees, tasty

What does everyone think of Lost and the Damned? I havn't had to much of a look yet at the list, But I think the mutant squads blow ( the minis that is )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.