• Slanesh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Necrons

• Dark Eldar

• Tyranids

• That one grade school teacher(Ohhh scary!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I say Nurgle.. because he's a nasty, pus-and-poo covered hunk of rotting flesh. eww. <_< :unsure:

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I'd definately have to go with Dark Eldar there. They take pleasure in torturing and causing as much pain as possible on their enemies. They do this for no other reason than the 'beauty' of the act itself. The others 'just' want to expand their empires and draw more fanatic supporters.

There's a small error in the list though... You forgot to say from whose point of view we were seeing this. Personally, I think that if we saw this from the point of view of the Tau or the Eldar, the Imperium of Man would definately deserve a place in the list...

IMO the nicest race around is the Tau.

·
1,019 Posts
Well i said Necrons (C'Tan more precisely). That's just because they have no wish to rule the galaxy or anything like that. They just want to harvest, the Red Harvest!

Although i think both the C'Tan and Tzeentch are kinda on the same shelf in evilness.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i would have to say the dark eldar, they just take enjoyment from torture, they are also really smart and know what they are doing. The fact that there is also "good" eldar makes them seem more evil.

·
Registered
179 Posts
C'tan they don't need the Galaxy, chaos is the evil in men it needs souls or the gods and daemons will die. Its similar with the Dark Eldar if they stop raiding then they will all die.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Khorne by far. Dark Eldar may be evil in the fluff but, followers of Khorne are the only units besides a chaos dreadnought that will intentionally turn against it's own army to feed it's blood lust. There is nothing more evil than that.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
301 Posts
In a little FAQ on the necrons before they came out, someone asked how evil they were. GW said necrons were the most evil. But its really all opinion.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well, even though i play SM, i would have to say the imperium is the most evil. They can commit untold evil (genocides of entire race and civilizations) out of something as petty as a difference of oppinion (this is mostly inquistiorial factions). They would rather kill billions of aliens, then let a single human die (unless he has the audacity to express his own opinions). :(

They thing that makes it all so bad is that the imperium started out good, but has become evil out of necessity. :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
whoa, kinda went into a hippie, cant we all just get along, place for a minute.

The imperium is still the worst, but is that such a bad thing B)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Originally posted by Jesster48@Jun 3 2003, 21:08
Khorne by far. Dark Eldar may be evil in the fluff but, followers of Khorne are the only units besides a chaos dreadnought that will intentionally turn against it's own army to feed it's blood lust. There is nothing more evil than that.

Uncle Jesse
I don't agree with you there Uncle J.!

The insane bloodlust of Khorne seems more like mindless fanatisism than pure evil. If you ask a Berzerker why he needs blood so bad he probably wouldn't be able to tell you (he'd just lob off your head :rolleyes: )...
Khorne followers seem more like bloodthirsty drug addicts than anything else...

A Dark Eldar on the other hand knows exactly what he's doing and inflicts pain upon living creatures with no other goal than to make that creature suffer as much as possible.

By the way... I find it interesting that probably the two most loyal followers of the Emperor and the upholders of the Codex Astartes on this forum, Brain356 and myself are the only two to nominate the Imperium as the most evil race.. Kinda makes you think doesn't it...?

Anyway... Even though the Imperium is xenophobic in the worst meaning of the word I guess they have to be... Races like the Eldar and the Tau could be bargained with and even allied with but there's no other way to deal with races like the Orks, Tyranids and Chaos than to shoot first and not even bother to ask questions...

·
Registered
12 Posts
the eprson that said tau was the nicest i would have to disagree
i would say tyranids are
they do it for survival they dont do it to expand empires or w/e
they do it for survival just good ol fashion living

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Originally posted by the1eyedfool@Jun 5 2003, 04:00
the eprson that said tau was the nicest i would have to disagree
i would say tyranids are
they do it for survival they dont do it to expand empires or w/e
they do it for survival just good ol fashion living
:eek: Are you nuts?!?!?!?

I agree with the fact that the Tyranids aren't the most evil race but you can't say that they are fighting for survival. The Tyranids don't even come from our galaxy! They are like locusts who sweep across the universe and destroy everything that gets in their way.

The Tau on the other hand fight for the Greater Good and harmony for all races. They are the only race that fight for peace and goodwill.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bob the Builder said
"Tzeentch because he is the oldest of the chaos gods and therefore the most evil because chaos is evil incarnate... "

Thats total rubish Khorne is the oldest chaos god, There is the history of the imperium on the critical hit website and it tells you all about the birth of chaos. khorne is the oldest and the most evil.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The insane bloodlust of Khorne seems more like mindless fanatisism than pure evil. If you ask a Berzerker why he needs blood so bad he probably wouldn't be able to tell you (he'd just lob off your head )...
Exactly why I feel that way about them. The killer himself would not be able to tell you why, but his god knows and demands that he do this. Even the Dark Eldar would not turn their warriors against eachother just to enjoy the pain. They take slaves, xeno's and anything else at hand to give them pleasure. Just because they have a different set of values than we do does not make them evil, just different.

Khorne demands skulls for his throne! Blood for the Blood God!

Uncle Jesse

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.