Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that a couple of months ago K3 made a thread asking this, but I want to know for myself if there are any more players that have joined the site since then.

Do you play BFG? What fleet do you play?

For those interested, go here to find out more.

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now surely there are some on the boards...

Anyone?

·
Registered
959 Posts
i used to play BFG with some mates before i moved to the middle east for awhile but im gonna start it up again. i had a chaos fleet had a couple of styx and murder class cruiser and a bunch of infidel raiders. really fun game to play as you have to be very tactical and it is really hard to power game in BFG.

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm planning to play the Imperial Fleet, which I am definitely whacking down on my list for stuff my parents have to get me for christmas, for I am completely strapped for cash.

However, I am also looking at the Eldar fleet as their fluff of Corsair/pirates does have a certain appeal.

:D

·
Registered
878 Posts
I like the BFG Grey Knight Strike Crusier from Forgeworld. Does that have any rules?

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its nice but expensive. I think the rules are in the resource section of the site that I gave out.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I couldn't find the rules for the GK Strike Crusier. Why would it be so good, if the Forgeworld model is small compared to other ships?

·
Registered
377 Posts
I would play BFG, but I can't even afford 40K so...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.