Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go an army that has lots of heavy fire power, heavy weapons and Tanks! But not Tau (because it just don't like them) orImperial Guard. (my friend collects the Imperial Guard and I would be boring both of us collecting the same army) I don't mind numbers (amount of troops) but I generally like using heavy support but not so much fast attack. I like shooting but I don't want to be terrible at close combat. I also love ordinance weapons.
The Iron Warriors practically fit perfectly but are there any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Blood Angels Or Dark Angels. If you Had Black Templar you could Have more then 1 Land Raider Crusader! <--- insert drool here

·
Registered
231 Posts
it depends cuz the alaitoc eldar wit sh*%loads of starcannons and d cannons do mass kill and can beast but iron warriors have alot of ranged but still take alot. I owuld only reccomend drak angels cuz ya want a shooty powerful army and dark angels specialize in range.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Iron warriors hands down. It matches perfectly, and besides, would you really want to choose a team that JUST lost Cadia? I just wouldn't trust the imperium now.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I was confused when you started. It was like, I want tanks and stuff but no IG! But IW sure do fit your necesties, and look cool too! B)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yep, Iron Warriors are a good choice. Good fluff, cool models, MASSIVE firepower.

There are going to be loads of great conversions possible too when the Iron Hands models are released. All their cybernetic and bionic limbs would look great on Iron Warriors models.

Note the different there man - Iron Hands are loyalist, Iron Warriors are traitor. I'm sure you know that anyway, I'm not being patronizing. ;) Just easy to confuse 'em, especially when quickly reading through posts. :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Go with da Orks...We got more dakka, biggest gunz around, We iz da shootiest an have da best choppy hand ter hand fightas around. WAAAGH! go wiv da Orks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.