Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
master belial and blackhat are both admins, im not sure who the first mod was though its someone who has been on the site a long time though

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
well Bid was actually born out of darkness. so he was the first mod. he then created all the other mods by spawning them from his evil thoughts. duh. yu guys didnt knwo that?? :blink:

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
BiD wasn't the first, but he was the first most active one, hense he was the first, in my eyes anyway, that actually started doing things about crappy posts.
The admins did stuff too, but their not mods, they be Admins o_O the high peoples of the LO crew.

Then came I, then Mel, then Dragonslayo.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Yes I remember the day when Bornin became a mod...

'Twas a sad day! My nemesis... my sworn enemy... the Daemon whom my life was destined to slay.. whom it was written in the stars that I was to face on the battlefield for good or evil in the name of the devine God Emperor of Man... now has the power to lock my posts!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Yeah look at me... second only to bornin... only a few hundre posts less than him......... and I'm the last mod to be promoted!!!

Just kidding... wasn't even thinking of it until blackhat asked me... :D
I think commisar_cragg was the first mod...
But haven't we lost some mods too?
I haven't seen CryoGenFX in a long long time...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I belive me and Master Belail was the first ones. Then Belail got promoted to admin after a short while.
Haven't seen CryoGenFX for a long time either.. Maybe some of his Nids have eaten him or something...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Hehe, Bobahat I can do a whole lot more...
*glances at his 'manage members' panel.
Btw, if yo don't mind I'll be using practically your entire post in my sig... ;)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Hehe... so now I'm also a part of your sig... just like the rest of the LO-gang...

Come to think of it... I think I'll make it my sig too.. :D

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Originally posted by Sister_mel@Oct 15 2003, 16:34
Wow bid your sig its so ...BIG!
Now THAT'S what I call a compliment! :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
the Giant signature will devour us all :w

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
How about:

'He who might add that one, but this doesn't mean he will add whatever you come up with' :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.