Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Art Culinaire
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've personally been experimenting with water as a new mixing compound as well as various glazes and have gotten some really cool effects , so Just wanted to know who's interested before I go and put effort into making a guide.
-BLADE.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've personally been experimenting with water as a new mixing compound as well as various glazes and have gotten some really cool effects , so Just wanted to know who's interested before I go and put effort into making a guide.
-BLADE.
Id be very interested in reading anything which would help increase my painting skills!

:D

·
Thread Killer!
2,642 Posts
My thoughts are that you should never need to ask to share. If you want to share you should go ahead and share. :rofl

At any rate - my suggestions are to take lots of pictures and give as much detailed description as you can. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

-Mike

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
I'm with Slorak here (as you can plainly tell from my sig), if you think you have something helpful to add, you should never think about holding back.

Brushthralls is a really awesome place to look at if you want to see how to write good tutorials.
They have one on Glaze Medium over **here**

-t.

·
Art Culinaire
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the deffinite feedback guys/gals, the last time I tried this ended up with alot of critisism, so
my way of thinking, never hurts to ask!
-BLADE.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.