Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, it was the Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Space Wolves who got extra rules and army lists. That was okay, since in the 2nd ed. they got their own Codexes. Then Armageddon came and so Games Workshop made more rules for the Black Templars and Salamanders. In EoT we saw the Space Wolves long-lost 13th Company. So who do you think is next in line?

My opinion: The Imperial and Crimson Fists. You know, since they are also popular and are almost always in WD. Probably rules considering morale and their favourite tactics (Imp Fists: urban and siege warfare, for example). White Scars are also a possibility with their speed freaks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ultramarines have all the special rules there ever gonna get, i'm pretty sure. They are the basic Space Marine army, and will always be that way.

Imperial Fists have rules in an Index Astartes. Crimson Fists technically do not, but since they are founded from Imperial Fists, they probably could just use theirs.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
iron hands cause of you know 13th crusade chaos beach head near medusa

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
honestly, my salamanders need some more rules or tweaks.

first thunder ahmmer, and powerifsts need to be lowered in pts
second we need some better way of using multi meltas...there sint any point rihgt now but its so fluffy. (maybe move and fire= -1 BS)

and somehting like a SoB dominion/retributer squads.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I really think there are going to be done with giving any more space marine chapters any more special rules, except for maybe some fluff in chapter approved or something. They really need to work on other groups now, like the tyranids, or even the newer groups like tau and necrons. We don’t really need any more space marine groups like that.

·
Registered
199 Posts
ive actually heard that in the new space marine codex, a player will be able to pick gene-seed traits (and specific chapters will be have a list of them already set, e.g. Dark angels)

Im presuming that they are like the imperial guard doctrines system, and i hope they are as well-balanced (i couldnt beleive that a newly-released codex was actually lacking in any real cheese)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
it hink salamanders need some redoing in the new codex. we pay jsut as much for tunder hammers as all other chapters but use em 40x as much. lol

also i would love to see a flamer/heavy flmaer squad like a retributer squad of the SoB.

·
Registered
71 Posts
First of all I dont Think Ultramarines will get any lubbing from GW, they are the Tactical Core Chapter and are forever doomed to taste lovely Vanilla.

Asmodus howcome you think they are better then other chapters?

·
Registered
62 Posts
i think they're done w/ the special rules, cause Imperial fists have rules, so do Iron Hands, the only one they could really do is crimson fists...but as someone pointed out, they can just use Imperial Fist rules....so really...i think they're done

·
Registered
78 Posts
i think they really need more blood angels rules and units... just because i want more stuff.. no other reason, they are good as is but it would be cool if they had more, like an assult tactical troop, like the BT have, or something.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.