·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I just tried too... I can't either...

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought that too. Maybe you have to be a certain rank.

well i just turned marine so im happy!

But then i've got the whole of next week in detention so im not <_<

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well I'm a Vet. Sgt and I can't post polls either so that would mean that only 2 or 3 people would be able to post pollz..

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I doubt it's a rank thing, ranks are just for fun, there's no extras for having a higher rank. What I think is that for some reason the 'start poll' option has become mod-only, it's probably some mistake. We'll just have to wait and see if Blackhat has any answers I'm afraid :eek: .

·
Registered
485 Posts
As far as I know the Poll function has been disabeled, as we in the management was tired of all the polls emerging in all the boards. Most of these so-called polls I refer to was totally meaningless and could with ease been answered without a poll. I'm not pointing any fingers but I believe that we all could live without the polls for a while. In the near future we will make a veteran member group who will be able to post polls

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
So much for the mistake theory B) .

* runs towards a pile of rubble that might give cover against the hail of rotten fruit and eggs coming his way.

But you're right, there's quite a number of pointless polls.

·
Registered
485 Posts
The group has been made, its called Active Members. When you reach a certain number of posts you'll get promoted and you can again post polls

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Originally posted by dcskifreak@Jun 18 2003, 03:25
yea

If it reduces spam and pointless posts then Im all for it. I rarely use polls anyway :)
Bit annoying though, as because of these stupid posts, some of us who do post stuff that helps can't now use an option on their accounts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.