Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
My last army was tyranids. I play chaos in WFB.

I wanted a shooting phase, so who has shooting? Imp guard or Tau.

TBH i can't stand the imperium, so tau it was. Also, the futuristic techy feal appealed to me.

And the railguns and awesome looking battlesuits.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My last army was Dark Eldar. Hitting the upper limit of things I wanted to have in it (as well as what I feel is about as big an army can get before it becomes too unwieldy), I looked around at the other prospective choices.

Loved the look of Tau, loved the fluff of Tau... and, since I play against Space Marines with depressing frequency, *loved* the look of bouncing Jump Packs and Rail Guns.

<cue evil laughter>

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tau was my first ever army -- why did I choose them? It was the first army in 40k I heard of. Imperial Guard and Nids were the last two armies I heard of so I decided to collect them as well.
I collected Tau cos their battlesuits looked cool . Simply just that. If you see my army, I'v gone for battlesuits galore, choosing to only have 12 fire warriors in my 1500pt army, 3 tanks, pathfinder team, 6 crisis suits, 3 broadsides and 8 seekers to unload on marine squads. So there you 'ave it. my reasons to collect tau.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by sunspoon@May 31 2003, 09:37
Tau was my first ever army -- why did I choose them? It was the first army in 40k I heard of. Imperial Guard and Nids were the last two armies I heard of so I decided to collect them as well.
I collected Tau cos their battlesuits looked cool . Simply just that. If you see my army, I'v gone for battlesuits galore, choosing to only have 12 fire warriors in my 1500pt army, 3 tanks, pathfinder team, 6 crisis suits, 3 broadsides and 8 seekers to unload on marine squads. So there you 'ave it. my reasons to collect tau.
Holy crap. That's a crazy army list

·
Registered
135 Posts
acculaty its quite nice, 2 full fire warrior squads, 10 kroot (small meat shield), a broadside, then 6 crisis (sorry my mistake)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.