Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
make them or order the bits for them.. gargoyle wings seem to be popular for warriors and bloodthirster deamon wings for the tyrant.

i want to do my warriors with 4 wings each. heheh kinda pricey :)

XG

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
Remember: If you have wings on your Tyrant or Warriors then they can't enter terrain EVER. Some armies will just hide out woods or something to avoid being eaten by your tyrant and warriors. I've seen it happen before...

·
Registered
65 Posts
their is a way around that lots of hormagaunts and raveners to move up to the units in the cover and try and force them out of cover then hit 'em with the winged terrors or if that fails use lictors of boivores if u cant kill 'em in combat shell the **** out of them, well thats my plan anyway a brood of 6 raveners and two broods of hormagaunt with hive nodes and toxin sacs at maximum numbers. it is sooooo funny when ur 64 hormagaunt charge one of ur oponents units and u see his or her jaw drop as u get 70+ attacks hehehehe.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Remember: If you have wings on your Tyrant or Warriors then they can't enter terrain EVER. Some armies will just hide out woods or something to avoid being eaten by your tyrant and warriors. I've seen it happen before...

Very true. I always make sure my winged broods/creatures have ranged weapons with them, just for this reason (the Tyrant gets Warp Blast). The missile weapon means that you can still reach out and touch someone, like when your deep strike roll puts you way off course. You can also use it for punishing the bums who hide in cover, though the preferred method is going to be engaging with units that can work inside the dense woods or such. I like to take winged warriors and leaping warriors.

Combined arms is a matter of using your strengths against the enemy's weakness. Using the right weapon for the job. Putting your enemy in the middle of a dilemma.

"If I stay in the cover the raveners are going to get me, but outside is a whole brood of winged warriors to chase me down."

By the way, when Imperial or Space Marine players say "For the Emperor!" a chunk of the time they think the unit is about to get its butt whipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.