Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
That looks great! One thing though , you might try painting the Nurgle icon on it or something.

-Cheers!
The Roboticist

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Hmm never sure with this sort of thing if I think it is very good or very bad, but either way, it is undoubtedly nurglish!

2 things I would change - the pintel storm bolter looks too shiney and new
and the spikes look like they were added as an after thought

·
Registered
387 Posts
Try building some more of that pussy growth things around the spikes it should make em look like they have been there a while.

Love this mini man, how is it hat you did the weathering there looks like theres a lot of colors in there.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for comments guys and thanks for ways to improove it even more.

My freehandpainting is not very good but Nurgle dont need good freehandpainting I guess so I will give it a shot on paint a nurgleicon on the roof or something.

Also I will try to get those spikes look like they are stuck into the rhino with green stuff. And yes the storm bolter will be dirtier. Promise. :yes:

I don't have much time for my Death Guard now though. Black Templars to paint ;) But I will post new pics on the rhino as fast as I can.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
I like it, Nurgle loves coverters.
A couple of things, first are the spikes. I know it's been mentioned but I would like to add a thing. It's about them racks, or the "spikebase" or what one should call it, on the front. The tank would benefit if they were cut down to fit the hull. This would make them look much more "in place". Either keep the two top-front spikes or extend the hull to include the third spike aswell.
On the second pic, the door is being locked by the fungoid-yeck. Maybe cut through it to make the door "openable".

I love the overall look of this transport though I would not cath a ride in in even if it was raining heavily. The gore-factor is great, keep up the good work Kills.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andusciassus said:
On the second pic, the door is being locked by the fungoid-yeck. Maybe cut through it to make the door "openable".
To make the door openable.. You mean just so it is openable or would it look better? I never open the doors of my rhinos and if this rhino was for real, all guts and stuff would be like toothpaste or something. :shifty:

·
Registered
75 Posts
AWSOME tank man! The splatter effect on the lower half of the tank is just incredible! could you give us some lay out of how you got this effect?
http://album.lunarstorm.se/FullSize/98b/{98bb1ad2-b2f2-48c0-96cb-3a1033cb1d91}.jpg

I mean this one, it´s something I really want to use on my coming dread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts