Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Saviour of the worthy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WIP FW Warhound Titan x three - Part 1 Titans have arrived

Hi all

I'm back with a new WIP... the other one is not dead, just very slow at the moment

I am taking advantage of the UK pound verses the Aussie $ exchange rate... just over a year ago they were over A$700 each delivered... now A$500 each

So, today I ordered...

THREE Warhound Lucius Pattern titans from FW

2 x Wolf Class armed with a Vulcan mega bolter and Plasma blastgun each

1x Jackal Class armed with a Turbo laser and Inferno cannon

I intend to magnetise the weapon arms and get two more as spares for choices later

We will see how long it takes to get them here (I know Christmas time is a bad post time)

Stay tuned for updates

Mik
----------

Before you ask...

I have had a hell of a year...

I am now married to the love of my life

My dad has had cancer surgery where his bladder was removed... not out of the woods yet

My friend, whom I let stay with us as a favour to him is still here (it's been almost two years now) and has taken over my game room... he had an overseas internet relationship and has brought her to Australia and they got married last week - so it should be soon... he's been my best friend for over 20 years and I'm a sucker

My job changed and all hell broke loose... I don't have a fraction of the spare time that I used to have

Yes, I'm still working on my 50K points Ultras and IG armies... but very slowly

And finally, the titans were always on my list... I just could not refuse the opportunity

Mik

I don't know how to link my other WIP corectly... http://www.librarium-online.com/for...wip-50-000-point-apocalypse-ultramarines.html

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Given I've subscribed to another thread for the sole fact it had two titans in it...

What were you thinking, man? Three titans?! You won't be able to contain the awesome in a single thread!

Should be good to watch these grow. Best of luck!

·
Saviour of the worthy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found out today from UPS (delivering my stuff) that it will be at my door this Monday (23) or Tuesday (24)... COOL
Mik

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Dude... ...your wife let you get 3 titans? She's a keeper :p

So you've got (are getting) 50 000pt IG and marine aries? Or is it a 50 000pt Imperial aliance army?

Will you be making all 3 titans at the same time? Or will you do them one after the other so you can get out and game sooner. If you're doing them at the same time don't tell anyone at your LGS that you got 3 tiitans, just walk in one day with 3 warhounds and film the looks on their faces.

Good Luck and Subscribed

The Emperor Protects

·
419 Posts
Good to see you back MiK, thought maybe your other WiP was dead. I check arround here every so often to see that thread pop up but again, good to see you back.

Good luck to you with everything on the Warhounds, althought I think the Scouts are more sexy :dance:

·
Saviour of the worthy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yahoo... The Titans have arrived

I am now a true FW nutter

I've just got home after overtime and the best I have time for... is to open the box

Pics will follow tommorrow

Mik

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great scot. How is it you came to have so many kits? Is it planned to build them up for your armies, or, is there another intention for them. Nice Titans too, three = so jelous =] Enjoy putting them together and stuff man.

Dan.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.