Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have taken a small hiatus on the Planetary Governor. The green stuff thing is really hard and I am bored of fiddling with 15 different bit of leg trying to get the pose right. So I thought I would post this model. This is my colour scheme test for my Imperial Guard. I am trying a few things out, including the foundation paints...

I thought I would drpo a few pics in so that you can see how I progress through putting a model together. As this is a rank and file trooper from an army of 150 please don't comment on this guy as though I was aiming for a GD win.

However if you do have ay questions about my work I am happy to anser them.

Ok first of all some of the first stage pics.

and

I have then base coated the trooper and applied a shading wash to his fatigues and flesh. I haven't done anything other than basecoat the armour so far...

I will be adding more posts to this and my other projects listed in this and the modelling forum as and when I get around to doing more work on them...

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Hey Thank you very much. I saw the model in the HQ set and thought "Ah hah, I know where that's going."

I want to use NMM to paint the visor. Can anyone suggest any good tutorials or guides on that point? The ideal would be for glass or a visor but just plain NMM would be fine.

·
....coookies...
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finished? Nope

As you can see I haven't even undercoated the base yet. The wounded guardsman is serving a double role as part of this team and as the test model for my colour scheme. I am going to be using a basic camo pattern, based off of one of the ones that appears on the GW site. Camo is not so tough to do.

I will be doing a bit more work on this very soon and when I have I will get some more pics up so that you can follow along.

So just in case it isn't clear from the WIP bit at the top; I have barely started work on this model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.