Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of France
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought that since the eldar created Slaanesh, and I had an Eldar wraithlord torso from a failed conversion, I'd thought that I'd give it a go and see what happens.

It's an Eldar Wraithlord Torso, Chaos Spawn arms, legs and horn/spike and a horse's head. When complete, it should have the Chaos Possessed wings after I get the batteforce. There will be some GS work when finished,

It is a little on the small side, so I might have to do some major basing. Good thing I have some spare zombies...

The only comment not welcome is "give it breasts" because I'd rather not have to horribly sculpt them on.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Give it Breasts.

(Sorry, couldnt help it.)

Might be that the possessed wings are to small for it, though... When you get them, blutac them on and see how it works (and maybe shoot a pic for us). Also,, is there a possibility of stretching its legs a bit? After all, long legs are also somewhat female, and right now the hunched (well, its arms end far below knee level...) posture doesnt really convey the might and power of a DP. Stretching (ie, cutting them at the joints and glueing them back together in a stretched pose) the legs might help here. Oh, and you might consider some slaaneshi symbols, piercings, and stuff like that. Just make it scream "whore pit" ;)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I agree that the "pleasue of experience" doesn't have to be sexual or fetish-like in nature.

How about pain, or some other experience? You could try having it wear chains as if its into "hanging" or some other extreme, non-sexual activity. It might enjoy binding its victims, giving you a cool angle on the Lash of Submission. This could easily be done with CSM vehicle accessory chains, or some fine light metal chain you can get anywhere.
:beer:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice work so far- I really like the horse head idea. I would like to see a profile shot with better light on the head. I agree with a lot of the comments so far- Slaaneshi iconography would be a real asset, although you certainly can tell just by its basic form that it is a minion of slaanesh. Also, chain is very versatile.

As for the comment about the legs, I think one of the deceiving things about them is the way they are jointed- the remind me of the legs on some of the faster tyranids- a profile shot would let you see that there's a lot more leg there than you see from the front.

Look forward to seeing more.

·
King of France
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I agree with a lot of the comments so far- Slaaneshi iconography would be a real asset, although you certainly can tell just by its basic form that it is a minion of slaanesh.
Let's see if I can incorporate my totally original legion symbol into it...

Also, I do need twin lash princes for my list, so all whorepit ideas could be saved for the second one, if I could only find a base model to sexify... C'tan sheceiver anyone?

More pictures to come after Christmas, when I have a camera that doesn't die, in a house that actually has lighting lamps.

EDIT: Maybe I should just use the original Wraithlord legs, they're long, slender, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.