Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I have become privy to a tidbit of interesting information. The Witch Hunters and Daemon Hunters books have been officially pulled by Games Workshop. They are still selling what they have, but they will not be producing any more. As far as I know stores are also unable to order any more (I am not sure if this is just Independent Stockists, or all GW stores). And have been asked to stop selling any they have left over in the next 6 months. How do I know this? It was told me, hot off the press, by a very reliable source. (Make of this as you will. And no, its not a games workshop store manager. :p)

Now, i'll leave you all to decide what this means, but I think it means at very least, we needed an Inquisition rumour thread. Heres hoping. :)

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, another small update. Games Workshop 'Cannot give any official information at this time', but theoretically, if a new book WAS in the presses, then we would be looking at 3rd or 4th quarter 2010 at the EARLIEST. Theoretically, of course. ;)

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As for the daemon hunters, I think grey knight terminators are the coolest space marine models ever made, and I don't think theres anyway to improve them.
Well, they could bring them into scale with the current terminators, making them ever so slightly bigger.

And maybe plastic? (Aha, cause THAT will happen. :p)

I'm interested as much in when they bring it out as what its contents are. Will it just be Sisters, or will it just be Grey Knights, or will it be some combination of those 2 (it goes without saying that inquisitors get in either). What will be interesting is how they shift inquisitors if they combine the two codices into one.

And I'm not surprised by the 3rd or 4th quarter thing either, that's probably as early as it'll be.
If I had to guess (And this is just speculation now), I am going to say Codex: Inquisition is most likely, seeings as they have pulled both books at the same time. To me, that implies that they are working on them simultaneously, which seems like a combined book is most likely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.