Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I do agree, but I hope for more models, and therefore more ways to play with them...
I would be great to get some more possibilites.. just the GKs and the GKTs with LR(C) or Dreadnought isn´t really what I call lots of freedom when it comes to choosing!
Agreed but worst case scenario is that a pure force is no longer possible or worse even less competitive.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I hope that you are half right. Sisters should have their own codex, because they are much more of a army and are the Eccleciarchy's defenders. I can see them having a wide array of options available to them and would act as an army in their own right. The Grey Knights however, I do not feel they deserve their own book. The main reason being that Grey Knights are one small chapter and deal with only daemonic beings. They are not as diverse or seen as other space marine chapters.

Kuffy
I disagree my 'boys' need to be versatile too. Cultists, Chaos Space Marines etc are frequent opponents too.
And the GK's are among the best supplied Chapters. I see no reason to 'veto' my guys while other Chapters should have the right to retain their 'uniqueness'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.