Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
This is better then nothing to be honest. They really haven't done much with =][= at all recently and even acknowledging that there are books is something, even if it is to say "Well.. no one needs this anymore..." From there it would end up as bathroom material and someone will see it, thumb through it and say "Hey... I've got some cool ideas to make this a bit better!"

>.>

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Hrm.... new GKTs... ANyone else want new Stormshields with NFW? o.o

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I also agree with Canew with the HQ options.

There will probably be two HQs per Ordo other then the Inquisitor the way I see it, then each will have it's own thing that it unlocks.

Witch Hunters:
Cannoness
Cardinal or Preist (to represent the Ecclesiarchy, as sisters don't always work for, Inquisitors)

Unlocking
Sisters of Battle, Dominions, Seraphim, and Exorcists (celestians would still be bodyguards)

Ordo Malleus:
Grandmaster
Brother-Captain

Unlocking
Grey Knights, GKTs, Landraiders, Dreads, and some sort of fast attack.

Ordo Xenos:
Librarian
Brother-Captain

Unlocking
Deathwatch and I have no clue watch else. I just hope it's not *insert generic SM garbage*

The universal things would still stay IE: Assassins and ISTs, but would also include things like flagellents, daemon hosts, and Penitent Engines because they could very well be universal and would give more options for radicals. Perhaps things like Death Cult Assassins could be taken as troops if you have a radical Inquisitor. Some things need a little tweaking to make them more usable (like Arcos NOT killing themselves), but could very well work.

If they are merging them, it will be a big codex, but look at the SM codex... that thing is HUGE...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.