Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the Typhus model today. It's absolutely amazing looking! He's looks like a giant bubbling terminator with a huge-ass sickle. Dammit, I love it. But its a shame that I'd never be able to paint him to a standard that would fit such a cool model.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't have a link to it as I saw in with mine own eyes. Dammit, he's cool. Personally, I don't understand what all the fuss is about w/ his stats (never quite understood the use of psychic abilities), but that model is worth buying.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Yep, Typhus is cool (i play Death Guard). But his stats are a little disappointing, a 200+pts model with S4!
His special nurgle's rot kicks butt though, it's a horror to all horde armies.

jwu

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
His advance won't be too fast though (6 inch move, hug cover), and when he shows up... let's just say my amount of firepower is not pretty :D .

·
Registered
379 Posts
Exactly, with only 11 front armor, my plasma guns and lascannons will make short work of it. even a hvy bolter can get a glancing hit on a 6..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yea i saw a typus model painted at games workshop it is really cool, but typhus is kinda expensive points wise and I play black legion.

·
Registered
379 Posts
hell yes typhus is expensive 230 Points! my DP is only 180 or so and he would tear typhus limb from limb. plus he doesnt have any ranged weapons, and a few lascannon shots will show him whats up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
the only difference between Typhus and a SM force commander is +1W and +1T. And if manreaper is such a cool and superpowerful weapon, how come it does not have any special rules?

specking of manreaper, have any of you heard how the EoT campaign is kicking off? In WD 281, they advertise a battle called The Burden of the Relictors(the relictors are the SM chapter that belives in using captured demon weapons against chaos). It says that they are to attack the forces of Typhus in an attempt to capture his wepon.

cool huh. B)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.