Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Very nice details on this one
Thanks mate, "not a hobby, but an obsession", I'm at that point, probably worse I've got like 8k of Orcs and goblins, a complete 2k all savage orc army, a normal orc army, a chariot heavy army and 2 wyverns.

Hopefully taking things slow with the warriors and not to go above 3k.

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Looking very nice mate. No idea what the runes looked like when they were white but the Jade runes look very swish and fit the rest of the model very well. Very neatly done!! So what else is planned for this horde?
Thanks, they didn't look anywhere near as good as the jade ones.

Next planned is banner and musician. After that either 6 more models to finish the unit at full strength (probably do that later on) or a knights unit, maybe a sorceror.

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
Hotdang thats some sexy warriors
the balance between the green and black seems perfect, i can imagine an entire legion with a greenish glow over it.

Impressive work on the banner

How did you make the bases?

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hotdang thats some sexy warriors
the balance between the green and black seems perfect, i can imagine an entire legion with a greenish glow over it.

Impressive work on the banner

How did you make the bases?
I hope I have the will (of chaos) to finish the army.

The bases look a bit weird in a line as in the first picture but they look good when the models are ranked up. They are bits of slate I found in a plant pot, which are probably from B&Q (home improvement and gardening store.)

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Nice painting there:) Very striking and effective. Hurry up and do a chaos lord in this colour scheme;)
I don't think I can resist not doing an archaon (it was originally going to do this using the head i've used on the champion) and will now have to think up a new headswap.

Or a Wulfrik head swap. I don't know, what good model can I paint?

·
Topic Creator Deluxe
2,146 Posts
Very nice minitures. i'd like to see some knights in this colourscheme.

·
Drill Sergeant
10,215 Posts
That Giant looks really nice mate. I'm getting a Technicoloured Dream coat feel from his attire. Skin looks really nicely done. Does he really fit onto that chariot base?

The finished Warrior Regiment looks really nice. Those runes came out well.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts