Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im newbie but i have done a wood elf army list and would like to know what you guys think about it. its mostly close combat since i dont like shooting very much.

spellsinger dispel scroll, level 2 150pts

alter noble helm of hunt, stone of crystal mere, great weapon, light armour. 156pts

10 glade guards+ champ 126pts

9 dryads + champ 120pts

5 wild riders standard, muscisan(dont know how to spell), champ. magic banner: war banner doesnt exacly know the points but around 200 i think

either 3 tree kins195pts or 16 eternal guards full comp war banner

great eagle50 pts if i can afford it. dont know the full cost of this army cause i forgot my rulebook at my friends house... but did my best to remember..:ballon:

·
Registered
222 Posts
With the alter i can see want you wnat him do. But your gonna ahve to be careful about who your gonna fight with him.

I occasionally run an alter hero and give the aberpendant, and talisman of protection. funny hiiting things first with a great weapon.

You may need to recheck your points cost on your archer unit, i think you estimated 6 points 2 little.

Best not to put points costs down on this website as you can get in trouble.

If you could find some extra points see if you can give your general some form of ward save - spellsinger - otherwise she/he is gonna die quickly.

have fun

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just thought maybe i can help out here, post my 1000pt list and you can tinker as you see fit. Since it uses some similar things

Noble - Alter Kindred
Hail of Doom Arrow, Briarsheath, Great Weapon, Shield

Spellsinger - Level 1
Dispel Scroll x2

10 Glade Guard Musician

10 Glade Guard Musician

5 Glade Guard Scouts Musician

8 Dryads

8 Dryads

6 Wild Riders Musician, Standard

Exactly 1000. Very balanced and gets the job done. adjust it as you will. and good luck:happy:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good list Cutting Edge. I'd run something very similar at 1000 points.
If you don't want a lot of shooting get dryads instead, they're pretty good value for their stats and do well in small games.
The archers points is right, and the Wild Riders with command and war banner is 191.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts