Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm entering a tournament sometime in the summer, it's a doubles list and my ally is brettonians. This is my list:

Heroes: spellsinger with level 2 upgrade

Core: 12 glade guard
5 glade guard with scout upgade

Rare: 6 waywatchers

The list should add up to 498 points, my waywatchers and scouts will march block them and my glade guard will be shooting at them whilst his knights are manouvering into a good position. The waywatchers will also be lone character killers and heavy armour killers. My spellsinger will go in the unit of glade guard.

Bretonnians:

Paladin with lance, shield, warhorse, virtue of the joust - 107

5 Knights of the realm with standard - 136

20 men at arms with halberds and full command - 127

20 men at arms with halberds and full command - 127

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys... lots of reviews but no replies yet! All constructive replies are welcome, we need help with the list.

·
Registered
999 Posts
looks solid, really
maybe exhange the scouts for something else. i'd say 5 wardancers to support the men at arms.
but that's all i can think of.

Good hunting!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Drop 2 GG. If you don't have a hill you will want to move the group to 1 line. If you do that 12 is a little to much and 10 work the best IMO. By doing that you free up 24 pts plus the 2 extra you have. That will allow you to purchase something for 25 pts. You can get a spite or a dispell scroll for that. Better yet maybe the starfire arrows to cause fear.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The army looks good but since the armies are small will there be enough scenery on the board to hide youre scouts. ALso elf warden is rigth you may want ot get something to give you some punch in melee instead of leaving it up to those humans!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts