Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinkin of starting a word bearers force sometime but i dont want to have them painted in red gore so can i have another color sceme or is that against the rules?

·
Now with STFU flames!
5,917 Posts
You never have to paint your armies the colours that are suggested by GW. It's not a rule that you have certain colour schemes for each army, so you're safe in painting your Word Bearers hot pink if you wish.

·
Registered
925 Posts
As Caluin said, you can have hot pink word bearers. hell, you could even have them with yellow polka dots. Word bearers are one of the very few armys that can take just about all troops and be competitive, very competitive.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i do under stand why u are asking as you do get some single minded people who moan that everything should be painted as per codex. but if we are going to say that then shouldnt everything be painted to to eavy metal standards, NO i dont think so.

i agree that for some people looking down and seeing nicely painted models helps them to enjoy the game and helps them imagine there flesh being torn apart all that much more easily a also agree that the people who spend time an effort making there army look at least prety good for this purpose shouldnt be let down by people who cant be bothered.

as has already been stated there is no law against people painting your army whatever colours you want and if you are worried about people saying stuff to you and dont just want to tell them to shut up, you could always spend some time making up some backround fluff for your army.

i will say this though whatever colour you paint them they will always be heretic SCUM!!!

"just to clarify, im not the Fonze"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts