Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

It may have been difficult for those with English as a second language but isn't it cool?

Also try this:

Finished files are the result
of years of scientific study
combined with the experience
of years...

3 is wrong btw

·
Registered
487 Posts
I can't believe how easy to read that was! Even though it was written in almost complete gibberish! Although I agree people with english as a second language would have no idea what you are talking about.

·
Registered
492 Posts
wow , ive seen this before so my mind was trying to not get fooled and it didnt , it was so hard to read it :D

and also

Finished files are the result
of years of scientific study
combined with the experience
of years...

3 is wrong btw
whats that suppose to mean ? did you forget to write something else in there ?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yea i also don't understand how we are sapose to solve your riddle here..........

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ooops Yeah your supposed to count the Fs that are in that sentence. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
670 Posts
yea, for some reason our minds arn't supposed to grasp that there are f's in of.

·
Registered
492 Posts
lol , yes the answers 5 :p

·
Registered
492 Posts
whatever , it was late at knight ! lol

·
Registered
670 Posts
awww, you tricked me mojo, my brain good?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Who doesn't see the F's in "of"? There's only two bloody letters how could your brain leave one out?All you get is "o".

How about this.

what does the sign say?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I only see 5 Fs in the first riddle, as for the read the sign thing it says:

I Love Paris In The The Springtime

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That sign is constructed so you may only see one the as your brain reads what makes sense, I love them.

A proof reader or a 7 year old would get 6. They read every single letter to form the words or to check for mistakes. our brains simply see the two letters 'of' and automatically know it is of. So our brain doesn't take into account the letters that are there. Same reason as why you can read the jumble at the top.

There are 6:
Finished
files
of
of
scientific study
of

·
Registered
1 Posts
Though I didn't got your post about word jumble properly, but I want to share that you easily solve these daily jumble puzzles by using a jumble solver easily available on the internet. I personally like to find the solution from there as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to create a Word Jumble using the drag/drop function in Storyline and have hit a bit of a snag. Everything would function correctly as long as there are no repeating characters. However, in my case I have jumbled the word BOSTON and the "O" letters could be placed in either the 2nd or 5th spots. Any suggestions on how I can make this work?

Thanks,

jumble solver

1 - 16 of 16 Posts