Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't really a work in progress as a concept to be explored at a later date.

Conversions have barely begun and will sit on my shelf for the most part until my current projects are complete.. Unless I get a converting idea burning a hole in my brain.

Just thought I'd share the idea.. which is as the title states, an all-Hotwheel Biker mob. Not to be cheap, just to be fun. I'll have my regular biker mob as well.

The 'bikes' will look a lot less weedy when fully Orkified.

Too many Tyranids to paint right now to let myself get TOO sidetracked. :waiting:

Size Comparisons:

Like the idea or hate the idea, it is an opportunity for some really fun converting! :curl-lip: And again, this isn't to do away with buying real bikes.

Latest idea: Panel rivets starting to pop.. Cut the axle from a hotwheels car, snip the tip off the axle. This will be the rivet. Drill a hole with a pin vice, glue rivet in hole sticking out as much as is wanted. Bend 'em for character.

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
I like them! The two slightly bigger ones fit really well, and the other two look cool, they just seem a bit weedy at the moment. Like you say though, they will get bigger once you have finished Orking them up!

Great start though! I think they look great! (two of them look more like Tractors than Bikes though!...)

·
262 Posts
Wow

Just Fantastic !!! matchbox and hot wheels models cost like 1 or 2 dollars.. got to tell i'm gonna steal your ideas ...that 1920 racing car is marvelous with the treads and autocannons

awesome

·
Aliens ate my soul.
1,413 Posts
Thats a pretty cool idea, consider it stolen!

- Boomer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts