Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I haven't got much experience with Fantasy Battle. Started a high elves army once, but never finished it. Both khmeri and skaven are cool. Think maybe that the khmeri can be fun. They can use units of chariots, instead of using them as single units. And that means they can have a lot of chariots!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Rather khemri than skaven...

Personally I love beastmen, the way their CORE choice chariots smash in to the enemy everywhere...

Thats what I love about the beastmen, they can make an entire army just of chariots...

well...

Eztrovia!

·
Registered
60 Posts
With a tomb king as a general, khemri can take chariots as core troops as well, an all chariot khemri army would be really cool :)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Of the two I'd choose Khemri but there is only one true race that is honourable, fearless and strong: Dwarfs!

·
Registered
131 Posts
One of my buddies has a Khemri army and he likes them but he's getting ready to start up a skaven army too. Khemri are cool, as long as you use more than just skeletons. Tomb Guard and Ushabti rock. Tomb kings make a pretty good shooty army since they can shoot alot and aren't affected by to hit modifiers. Either way, get ready to paint LOTS of models. <--That's why I'm playing Chaos! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Aren't they (TOmb Kings) a bit slow though..

Yeah they have calvalry chariots but apparently they cant march move....

By the way how do their incantation things work? Does anyone know?

Vampire Counts Still Rule!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I play Tomb Kings/Khemri and for a first army, they are really cool. I used to basically play Vampire Counts and Dark Elves at the GW near me so the whole fear causing thing wasn't really notices but once I started playing other armies, I realized what an advantage it gives you. My next fantasy army that I would do would be skaven though. They also seem really cool but I think they require a lot more strategy than it looks. Plus, painting that many model for a first army can be a real pain.

PS A unit of 6-7 Ushabti is nasty and the tomb scorpions and tomb swarms are great for causing panic tests.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Dorn, the incantations work like this:

A liche priest can cast one with 2D6 power and a High Liche Priest can cast 2 incantations each with 3D6.
They don't benifit from IF but they don't suffer from MC. Also, they know all four of the spells so they don't have to roll at the start of the game. The four incantations are located here on the gw website: Magic

·
Registered
78 Posts
but they still cant march move right?
So they rely on their chariots alot then dont they?

Also how do their magic, compare to vampire counts nercomancy?

·
Registered
144 Posts
they can march just like the vampire counts though they have to be within 12" of the general. Also i think chaos chariot armys are the best. They are counted as core if you have a mortal genral and even he can ride in one. However these chariot armys would seriously get hindered by and enemy with a strength of 7 or higher and lord knows how fast you would die to empire or dwarfs with all those cannons.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.