Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
that remains a mystery quote from WD
''the question remains, how will great wolf logan grimmnar recieve the returned wulfen kind, will they return to EoT after some mission is accomplished, or will they return to their homeworld of fenris?''

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Isnt that only half the quote, the bigger question is how the inquisition would take to them

·
Registered
66 Posts
as for the thirteenth company joining the space wolves chapter..it is doubtful it will happen.

Yes..they are originally space marines. But they spent so much time away from the imperium, they would have a difficult time incorporating themselves back into that lifestyle.
Second..the wulfen..although its merely tolerated by the inquisition as far as the mark of wulfen goes for the 12 companies of the space wolves, i seriously doubt that the inquisitors would turn a blind eye to a full out company of mutants in the space marine ranks, even if the deformity is caused by a process of initiation into the chapter (canis helix if your not up to speed on space wolf fluff.)
and lastly, the 13th company is separated into smaller war band like clans. each has its own leader (IIRC) so joining them all togeather again under Logan grimnar would be difficult without some sort of challange of leadership issued or the like.

·
Registered
959 Posts
i think the 13th company will just hang around the eye of terror still hunting down invading chaos warbands and such. i think the inquisiton wouldnt really have too much of a problem with these guys as the emperor and russ let them live 10,000 years ago who are they to gainsay the emperors will.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Yeah I don't think that they will be allowed back into the SW chapter. I mean how do they know that they haven't been altered due to being in the EOT for so long, they might not even know about it themselves.

·
Registered
94 Posts
ya but the inqusion was really hurt when they attacked the wolf now imagion if they had to fight the wulfen to it dosnit matter how manny gi you poor into the world year would sloter them they do kill chaose marries pritty esaly and well it wouldnt be fun. pluse they would do what ever russ told them to do.

·
Registered
213 Posts
where did you here that logan killed abbadon? if that true, YIPPEE!!!! it would kinda make sense, as in the EOT codex logans pic is really big compared to all the other... maybe im just thinking whishfully.... o well, i dont think that the inquisition will accept the 13th company. i think they will just wander around kickin ass. :w

·
Registered
94 Posts
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i herd the same thing but its just not true because hes just to kick a$$ also if they kill off logan blackmane become the new wolflord

·
Registered
213 Posts
thats true. i think that maybe abadon and grimnar killed each other and ragnar becomes new wolf lord, cuz in the fluff it seems like ragnar is gonna be the new wolflord really soon

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ragnar won't die, he is probably going to be the next great wolf. I don't think logan killed abaddon either, CSM would be severly screwed without abaddon. That doesn't mean that I hope he hasn't, it would be cool if SW got the glory for killing the main chaos honcho :D .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.