Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
heh everyone, my gamertag is BuD BlazeR 87, and I mostly play COD MW2, (with extra maps), also got COD WAW, (with all extra maps) so anyone that wants to play DER REISE is more than welcome to message me for a game!!!

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Hey there, chaos6000.

To let you know, this site doesn't allow chat speak :)

·
Night's whipser
1,719 Posts
Mine is A Reaver Titan, I put it cause I could fit it in, I also have a friend who is A Warlord Titan. :D

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts
True Graves

though generally i rely on jaffarhasad (we've been playing together for probably 2.5 years now) to manage friends and organize people to play with.

games we play: (some more than others)
Modern Warfare 1+2
Left 4 Dead 1+2
Halo Reach
Transformers War for Cybertron (only i own)
Battlefield BC 2 (not lately)
Crysis 2 (sometimes, but less often now that they merged assault mode into a random lobby with 2 other modes)

i recently got rid of Black Ops, but Jaffy still has his... here's a clip we found that features his point of view watching me be greedy (treyarch posted it).
JaffarHasad - Black Ops Game Clip - YouTube

...and no, neither one of us is going to by Space Marine (already posted a long rant on that game). but we are both going to buy CoD MW3... not sure what else.

and then can talk about a bunch of other games from rentals and such... or just talk about 40k, i'm usually on all the time whenever i'm home, watching netflix or something and so available most times (though not always in the mood to actually play games). also, i own a ps3 and play blood bowl on the pc via steam.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts